Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Phobias
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phobias

What are you afraid of?
    Here's a place to post what phobias/fears you may have.

My biggest is hydrophobia. Fear of water, or more specifically a fear of drowning. I didn't have it when I was young, and nothing traumatic happened between now and then so I am not really sure where it came from. I'd never make it on a cruise.
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

I have no phobias (that im aware of). Or at least I can't think of any...
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Mentor
    Skyjumping, it just is there. I don't know why but I always wanted to go for skyjumping. Maybe thinking too much about it caused it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by genesis@Feb 8 2005, 08:32 PM
    Skyjumping, it just is there. I don't know why but I always wanted to go for skyjumping. Maybe thinking too much about it caused it.
    [snapback]3924[/snapback]
    Anything along that line must be sort of scary. It always looks so fun. I want to go paraschuting!

oo
    -0 (awwwwwwwww)

-
    -
    -
    Im falling :lol:

i hate heights!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BEES! I forgot until just now, I am horrified of bees. Isn't that weird? One little yellow jacket comes buzzing around me and I freak out. :blink:
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Im afraid of bees too but when the get neer me I take action. Either stomp on them or swat them with my hand. They just get in the way too much.

Here goes:
    Spiders
    Needles
    Doctors
    Dentists
    Pills
    Confined Spaces
    Skydiving
    Boats
    Drowning
    Flying
    I'm sure there's a few more

my phobia is, phobiaphobia, its the fear of fearing ... OMG .. HELP ... hehe .. no i can't stand getting in trouble

EVERYBODY DANCE, EVERYBODY DANCE, everybody look at your pants

While looking at my sig, my wienie has struck a rigamortis

victory shall be mine!!!

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS A FEAR but i am not very fond of sunlight. It burns me a lot and i can never look at the sun