Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux Live CD

Thread: Linux Live CD

Does anybody have information on how to put linux on a live CD, and have it work right? I'm having a little bit of trouble...

Mentor
    Live CD. I'm not sure if I understand that correctly or maybe I need memory jog, I sure can give you some info if I know what it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Live CD is where you run linux right off the cd drive, no installing of things on the hard drive. It just requires a lot of ram, (which is no concern for me).

Mentor
    Gotcha, I'll look into it. For now, what are you doing that's not working out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's too confusing to me, pretty much just putting it on the cd in the first place.

Mentor
    Normally you'd install it on the computer, configure it and then create the live CD. But since I haven't done this myself, I'll have to look into it.

Never mind, I got it working. Thanks, however, for your willingness to help me solve my problem.

Mentor
    lol sorry vector, I got busy with something very urgent in real life so I couldn't research this for ya. Glad to know it worked, share it with us if you like so others can read it too.