Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Startup sound glitch

Thread: Startup sound glitch

Smile

rite now i am freakin pissed off cause the official microsoft website is stupid!!! wen i startup the intro sound skips or has a loud scratch sound.. dis is damn annoying!!! i remembered i got it fixed before from a patch dat windows update gave out... but i recently had to redo my whole computer that got hacked by low lives!! so i cant find that patch anymore and microsoft's website is the stupidest ding ive ever surfed on!!! :angry:
    any help is appreciated thx- jeff

Mentor
    Well, no reason to be that much frustrated. It's not a Microsoft issue, it's your sound driver issue. Either go to your sound card manufacturer's site and download latest drivers or go to Windows Update and see if they have one. They don't guarantee having all drivers in the world, so you may not find it there.

Option 1 is better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Question

well i went to the creative website and updated my sound drivers... but i still have that cut off intro sound and then it gets loud at startup... i swear that windows had an patch that fixed it when i first got my computer a year ago... but i just cant seem to find the patch anymore on their website... and their Support link is messed up so i cant email them about it... plus i email-ed them like 2 weeks ago but no reply.... but thx for trying... anymore suggestions?

Mentor
    Without any details about the patch I can't really look for it either.

What version of windows is it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.