Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

How to delete cookies in Javascript?

Thread: How to delete cookies in Javascript?

Thumbs up

Does anyone knows about Javascript?

Could you tell me how to delete cookies in Javascript?

:blink:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------

Im not sure, will this help?

Delete Cookie Javascript Function
    // this deletes the cookie when called
    function Delete_Cookie( name, path, domain ) {
    if ( Get_Cookie( name ) ) document.cookie = name + "=" +
    ( ( path ) ? ";path=" + path : "") +
    ( ( domain ) ? ";domain=" + domain : "" ) +
    ";expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT";
    }
    Here all you need to do is put in: Delete_Cookie('cookie name', '/', '&#39 and the cookie will be deleted. Remember to match the cookie name, path, and domain to what you have it in Set_Cookie exactly, or you may get some very hard to diagnose errors.

WARNING: Do not assume the Cookie has actually been deleted during that session, both Opera and IE have in some of their browser versions maintained the cookie until you restart your browser even if you have deleted it in the script. If script functionality depends on the delete action having happened, make sure you do another Get_Cookie test on the deleted cookie to make sure it's actually deleted.

"If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Associate
    forgive my ignorance but why would you want to delete cookies like that?

Widescreen XP |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Mentor
    The only thing I can imagine is to create a script file that'll do it for him, perhaps to save time.

I donk actually know anything about/in java. I drink java and that is about the only thing I can say...:lol: I found that on the internet somewhere. Yahoo.com then typed delete cookies in Java. I like to keep it simple (for me anyway )
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Unhappy

Originally posted by CoolJsa14@Feb 7 2005, 03:24 PM
    Im not sure, will this help?

Delete Cookie Javascript Function
    // this deletes the cookie when called
    function Delete_Cookie( name, path, domain ) {
    if ( Get_Cookie( name ) ) document.cookie = name + "=" +
    ( ( path ) ? ";path=" + path : "") +
    ( ( domain ) ? ";domain=" + domain : "" ) +
    ";expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:01 GMT";
    }
    * Here all you need to do is put in: Delete_Cookie('cookie name', '/', '&#39 and the cookie will be deleted. Remember to match the cookie name, path, and domain to what you have it in Set_Cookie exactly, or you may get some very hard to diagnose errors.

WARNING: Do not assume the Cookie has actually been deleted during that session, both Opera and IE have in some of their browser versions maintained the cookie until you restart your browser even if you have deleted it in the script. If script functionality depends on the delete action having happened, make sure you do another Get_Cookie test on the deleted cookie to make sure it's actually deleted.
    [snapback]3867[/snapback]
    Thank you very much...actually, I got whole bunch of javascript here on my webpage...but I don't understand it...(coz I was just kinda adopted from somewhere from the net.

---------------------------