Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Very confused
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very confused

Thumbs up

Program is practically useless...

Sorry to say but there are many better anty-spyware programs out there... e.g> Spybot Search & Destroy...

Had to reinstall my whole O.S because of this spyware removal...
    And beleive me there are many better things to do on saturday afternoon...

Mentor
    Oh boy, sunday afternoon? I feel for ya man. But what happened?

The software seems to be working fine on my computer, in fact the realtime protection is a pretty neat feature. But of course I understand that's different from computer to computer. My computer was running a recent fresh XP Pro with SP 2.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

K, Reinstalled XPSP2, installed only drivers, then installed anty-spyware. Had to reinstall again... Thpught:"Hey it maybe instalattion, so i redownload. BAM, reinstalled Os again... Thought it may be my hardware... TOok it to my friend's house. He had to reinstall his OS too... Almose killed me... What is the big idea? Why does it locks system up???

:unsure:

Mentor
    Two systems locking up? That's pretty odd. Were you using one source of installation by any chance?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tried three diffrent installations, downloaded from same site though...

Mentor
    I can't imagine it being a bad download if you downloaded it more than once, I thought you may have used a burnt backup to install it but now that's out of question.

Although the software works fine, it's certainly just a coincidence that it didn't work on both of the systems.

Are these two systems different in hardware configuration? lol silly question but sometimes friends go out to buy the computer and end up getting identical ones.

LoL, it wont work on third.... JUST INSTALLED IT ON MY LAPTOP, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but this was downloaded somewhere else.... Configurations are not the same.... HELP ME.... I do not want to reinstall OS'S!!!!!!!!!!

Mentor
    You shouldn't have to reinstall everytime this little bugger doesn't wanna work.

Now, are you logging in as an admin on your XP? and I mean real admin, not a user with administrative powers or power user.

Do you have another protection program such as thirdparty firewalls, norton antivirus and so on?

Associate
    Working fine on my comp aswell. I don't see any other reason for it not to work even after reinstalling windows. :unsure:

After installing windows canot find ntoskrnl.exe...
    Which is main exe for win logo... After clean installations I install it and it erases the file ?!?

But then i checked the protect system files... And it works file program is good... But wont clean every thing... I use spybot for things that remain...