Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Favorite Car? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Car?

Halfpipe... can you give me more info on the Zonda? Looks pretty fine. Or direct me to a site with stats on it? What kind of motor, tranny, 0-60 mph in what? (Or Km whatever.) Fastest drag time...etc. I'd like to see a front and 3/4 view too.
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Engine: V12
    transmission: 6 speed manual
    Top speed: 220 mph!!!!
    0-60: 3.6 secs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hmmm. That's a good lookin' ride.
    I'd like to take that one out for a spin and rip through the gears. Thanks.
    I love the headlight design too. Very innovative.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    Man that's some interior. Thanks for the pictures HP

*shows off*

Mentor
    The only thing I'm not liking are the sideview mirrors, they look ugly way up there.

...once again halfpipe fixes it!

Mentor
    lol i think you should've been the head designer :lol:

EDIT: here's my impression of what would've looked better. Just showing off that I can use photoshop

yep! Need a new sig gen?

and on topic...

OK, but you wouldn't be able to see over the rear fenders.
    Of course, why would you need to see whom you've already passed?

-Eleanor Roosevelt-