Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

How's your day? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How's your day?

Mentor
    haha that'd be nice.

The last time I took a vacation off my sites was when I was driving to toronto, of course I couldn't be online and driving. That was about 2 days going and 2 days coming back that I was away. Everything was ok but back then I didn't have MSForums and the sites I had were pretty well staffed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am going on my first get-away in 8 years this weekend.
    Although it won't be tropical.... it'll be a blast.
    I am very excited.

Originally posted by genesis@Feb 1 2005, 05:06 PM
    haha that'd be nice.

The last time I took a vacation off my sites was when I was driving to toronto, of course I couldn't be online and driving. That was about 2 days going and 2 days coming back that I was away. Everything was ok but back then I didn't have MSForums and the sites I had were pretty well staffed.
    [snapback]3512[/snapback]
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    8 years, man that's long time. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time. If you take pictures do consider sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a photo freak. I'll take some to share.

BC (before Children) we used to go to Dallas Texas at least once a year, even lived there for a while.....then the kids came and with twins, nobody wants to babysit overnight.
    Soooooo this will be a long needed get away for me and my man.
    Some of the photos may not be suitable for forums

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    I know that feeling, but then it makes it worthwhile as you'll enjoy it at least 10 times more.

ahem... I don't think the hubby would like those kinda pictures posted anyways :lol:

Actually, he tried to talk me into posting once on red clouds.... as long as my face and tattoo were covered so nobody would ever know it was me.
    But I don't have the guts. EVER. AND that may have been a scotch-induced request. When it came right down to it, I don't think he'd like it.

ahem... I don't think the hubby would like those kinda pictures posted anyways :lol:
    [snapback]3518[/snapback]
    [/quote]

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    lol that's hilarious, but it'd feel bad.

Angry

So is your day getting better?
    Sunday I put my beautiful car in the ditch at the end of my driveway. We have a BIG SHARP drop on the side at the end of the driveway and my car slid right off. RIGHT OFF AND WAS RESTING ON THE FRAME ON THE CEMENT.
    Sunday Sucked.
    That's the first time I ever got into something I couldn't get out of. And of course all the neighbors came over to check out my IDIOTIC MISTAKE.

Originally posted by genesis@Feb 1 2005, 05:25 PM
    lol that's hilarious, but it'd feel bad.
    [snapback]3521[/snapback]

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

I got detention today. The first one all this school year. :angry:

What did you do?

Originally posted by The Donald@Feb 1 2005, 05:33 PM
    I got detention today. The first one all this school year.* :angry:
    [snapback]3525[/snapback]

-Eleanor Roosevelt-