Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Internal Server Error - ASP error

Thread: Internal Server Error - ASP error

Thumbs down

Do you guys have any idea how to solve this problem?

My attemps to solve the problem: :unsure:

*Configure IIS 6.0
    - Convert the .asp & .html folder into a web application

*Add MS Access Driver & connect to the .mdb database

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
    Internet Information Services

----------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
    [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xff0 Thread 0xc48 DBC 0x10d178c Jet'.
    /check_user.asp, line 24

Browser Type:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
    POST 48 bytes to /check_user.asp

POST Data:
    txtUserName=asdj&txtUserPass=ksjdfs&Submit=Enter

Time:
    2005/1/28, 22:21:15

More information:
    Microsoft Support
    Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------

Im not sure if this'll do the trick, because i have never had this problem, but i got this off of a website:

SAMPLE ERROR:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
    [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x500 Thread 0x594 DBC 0x13c8024 Jet'.

includes/setup.asp, line 20

This message usually means there is a problem with your setup.asp file, or the location of your database file (For example, the pdshoppro.mdb file may be missing).

First, check the configuration in your setup.asp file. Make sure your path or DSN to the database is correct. You also should make sure you have the latest MDAC drivers installed. Also, if you have tried to open the database using MSAccess, and now get this error you may need to restart the IIS service.

http://www.pagedowntech.com/faq/faq.asp?faqid=46
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Thanks! I found where the error was.

I should've typed the db name with its .mdb extension instead of ONLY db name in the coding part of the webpage.

What a silly mistake ,EH?

P.S. Sometimes when you get frustrated, you might loss your logical thinking

---------------------------