Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
sorry gen, didnt know i was bugging you

Thread: sorry gen, didnt know i was bugging you

Hybrid View

Associate
    dude i had NO idea i was bugging you, i wont bug you any more sorry.
    if your annoyed by me PMing yah than tell me ill stop automatically.
    I screwed up, wont talk to you anymore, but for the love of my aunt man!
    Please give me another shot at getting un banned, if i dont bug you before halloween of this year, can i get another shot at returning?
    I know your probably getting sick of me just reading this, so ill leave it at that.

Mentor
    Dil, as we've talked about it in about 100+ PMs, yes you'll be able to get back in around October. You're creating new threads if you're not PMing me, that really won't make it any faster. Besides, this is not a public matter and if you think posts in public will get you back in any sooner, you might also want to explain what you did and what it resulted in. It is precisely this behaviour that you were removed before and I see no difference in your behaviour at all, which isn't a good thing.

Associate
    Originally posted by genesis@Jan 28 2005, 02:54 AM
    Dil, as we've talked about it in about 100+ PMs, yes you'll be able to get back in around October. You're creating new threads if you're not PMing me, that really won't make it any faster. Besides, this is not a public matter and if you think posts in public will get you back in any sooner, you might also want to explain what you did and what it resulted in. It is precisely this behaviour that you were removed before and I see no difference in your behaviour at all, which isn't a good thing.
    [snapback]3162[/snapback]
    sorry, you said not to PM you again and i didnt wanna bug you.
    well what i did was starting stuff with another user who didnt do anything to me, which was a HUGE mistake!
    i statred fighting with the kid soley because i just flat out didnt like him, it was REALLY dumb of me, I still dont like him, but that dosent mean i had to be a jerk, i mean really did the kid need crap from a stranger? It was completly uncalled for!
    anyway after i started stuff with him, i noticed he had a poetry and art site, still today i can recall how horrible those poems where but that dosent mean i had to say anything to him.
    I mean not only did i laugh at him, i made him feel stupid about something he worked hard on. Just because i didnt like something dosent mean i had to rip on him.
    Than the kid started a flame thread, i had a comeback to every word that kid said, another mistake, i could have stopped posting there and just let it cool over, but like in real life, i just haaad to have the last word so i kept responding and responding, getting people angryer and angryer, making more and more people dislike me with every post.
    We would say horrible thing after horrible thing to each other, we would find other threads we where talking on, and automatically start flaming each other
    (mostly me and that kid with the picture of the midget as his avatar)
    It took significance away from the board, every thread i was at, turned into a flame thread soon after, I didnt think what i was doing was breaking the rules, but i DID know it was breaking online courtesy.
    You had a right to kick me off, even if it wasnt one of the rules.
    worthless threads where being posted in the war room, that is a rule though

I'm confused. Is creating new threads a no no?
    Or was this situation excessive?

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 27 2005, 08:54 PM
    [snapback]3162[/snapback]
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

If I knew I was bugging someone I wouldn't bug them like this topic...
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

I failed to see the big, long, remorseful letter explaining what happened before my last post.... sounds like a cat fight ensued.
    Very ugly.
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Associate
    Originally posted by karenb@Feb 9 2005, 11:15 PM
    I failed to see the big, long, remorseful letter explaining what happened before my last post.... sounds like a cat fight ensued.
    Very ugly.
    [snapback]3961[/snapback]
    guys this kinda was a thing between me and gen, since i couldnt talk to him through PM i put up a thread, if the thread bug you.....whoever said it i think i can help you out, yah see there's this thing where you dont have to read something.
    it helps start your way with not reading butter lables and work your way up.
    it'll come with time,

as far as i care you can cose or deleate this topic, no use for it anymore

this thread is buggin me!
    http://www.geocities.com/puneet123ca/sigRX7.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dancinggir.gif

EVERYBODY DANCE, EVERYBODY DANCE, everybody look at your pants

While looking at my sig, my wienie has struck a rigamortis

victory shall be mine!!!

Oooo, sorry. I didn't know we were supposed to bother you from bothering Genny.

Mentor
    This thread was created only to communicate with me, since now it's already been done, there's no more point in this thread.