Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

History feature
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: History feature

When I click on History I get the listing on the left side of my screen but only the current site is listed even if "Today's" or "View" is chosen.
    What could the problem be???

How long is your browser set to keep the history?

If you click the dropdown on the adress bar, does it show your history?
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Mentor
    Likely an issue of number of days the history is left. You may have it set to zero so it's showing on the current site you're on.

Go to Tools - Internet Options - Increase the "Days to keep history" to 7. Browse a few different sites and see if it's keeping them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 25 2005, 07:11 PM
    Likely an issue of number of days the history is left. You may have it set to zero so it's showing on the current site you're on.

Go to Tools - Internet Options - Increase the "Days to keep history" to 7. Browse a few different sites and see if it's keeping them.
    [snapback]2909[/snapback]

Originally posted by CoolJsa14@Jan 25 2005, 06:22 PM
    How long is your browser set to keep the history?
    If you click the dropdown on the adress bar, does it show your history?
    [snapback]2908[/snapback]
    Has been set at 5 days.
    No drop down history.
    Thanks--any other ideas?

Mentor
    Originally posted by ablemonk@Jan 25 2005, 07:38 PM
    No drop down history.
    [snapback]2911[/snapback]
    What do you mean by no drop down history?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 25 2005, 07:11 PM

[snapback]2909[/snapback]
    Thanks, It has been set at 5 days. I now set it at 7 days. It did record two web sites but not the third. When I went back to the Desktop and then went to my opening website it recorded the opener but had lost the other sites of today. With my old 98SE it would keep a list a mile long on some days. What's happening??

Mentor
    Not sure what's happening. You can try restoring defaults on your IE if you go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced tab.

Also make sure your privacy settings are not set too high.

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 25 2005, 07:40 PM
    What do you mean by no drop down history?
    [snapback]2912[/snapback]
    If you click "History" the column "History" appears on the left, but it usually only records the opening website no matter how many sites were visited during the day. Just now it showed two sites but not the third. Usually it doesn't even show a second site no matter how many sites have been visited.

Mentor
    ok, try my suggestion above and see what difference it makes.