Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: HP and the Half Blood Prince

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    217

    HP and the Half Blood Prince

    Well, I picked the book up on Saturday afternoon and I finished it last night (640something pages) and I must say it was a really good book.

    Easy to read, understand and the plot twist was awesome.... didn't see it coming. At all.


    And you'll be suprised at who dies!

  2. #2
    Mentor jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    1,206
    Aww great, thanks mcangeli. Now you just ruined it for me, I didn't know someone died in this one!? Now I am going to know what happens when I read it in 12 years. :wink:
    jro - http://jeff.robbins.ws
    Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    215
    "You'd be surprised at who dies" could easily mean that no one dies in this book.


    I can't wait to read it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indiana?... We named the dog Indiana!
    Posts
    488
    Amazon hasn't gotten my audiobook to me yet . Maybe in the next day, or so. I've been reading the spoiler posts on The Leaky Cauldron so I've got some pretty good info on what's goin on (and who dies :evil: ) . It'll still be good to listen to the book tho :mrgreen: . A lot of questions are answered in this one... And yet so much more remains for the final installment.
    Steve

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by snct
    Amazon hasn't gotten my audiobook to me yet . Maybe in the next day, or so. I've been reading the spoiler posts on The Leaky Cauldron so I've got some pretty good info on what's goin on (and who dies :evil: ) . It'll still be good to listen to the book tho :mrgreen: . A lot of questions are answered in this one... And yet so much more remains for the final installment.
    Here's the thing.... I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS BOOK!!@!#@!$#@!#$!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indiana?... We named the dog Indiana!
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by mcangeli
    Quote Originally Posted by snct
    Amazon hasn't gotten my audiobook to me yet . Maybe in the next day, or so. I've been reading the spoiler posts on The Leaky Cauldron so I've got some pretty good info on what's goin on (and who dies :evil: ) . It'll still be good to listen to the book tho :mrgreen: . A lot of questions are answered in this one... And yet so much more remains for the final installment.
    Here's the thing.... I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT THIS BOOK!!@!#@!$#@!#$!
    Hehehe... Yeah, I know the feeling . I'm half-way sorry I know what happens in the end, but I wanted to see if those bastards in the printing factory in England were as bad as I thought they were (and I was just plain nosey :mrgreen: ) . I love some of the way Harry stands up for himself in this book... I really can't wait to hear it all unfold.
    Steve

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indiana?... We named the dog Indiana!
    Posts
    488
    Mark... I've got someone new over at my site that's also read the book. Why don't ya check it out .
    Steve

  8. #8
    Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,206

    spoof

    Thats not a real person, I hope it is but....

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indiana?... We named the dog Indiana!
    Posts
    488

    Re: spoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Error
    Thats not a real person, I hope it is but....
    You think she's a bot?! :shock: She hasn't posted in a while, I don't know .
    Steve

  10. #10
    Mentor
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,206

    This is not a post

    snct, solo, Steve, speaking of not posting in a while.

    If it wasn't for the old guys in the park I would have no social life at all!

Similar Threads

  1. Why doesn't the blood run in ur feet??
    By Richie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 10:00 AM
  2. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!
    By in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 12:41 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 03:43 AM
  4. Half Life2
    By mojo jojo in forum Linux - Software, Applications & Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 03:50 AM
  5. LFS - Half Way there
    By gmoreno in forum Linux - General Topics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-21-2002, 08:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •