Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
freezing during hijack removal

Thread: freezing during hijack removal

Thumbs down

I'm having a problem with the MSN antispyware freezing when its trying to remove a browser hi-jacker. It seems to be a browser extension thats causing the problem. The software found 4 others and they were removed without any problems. The one that remains wasn't found on that initial scan (although it was there). But upon scanning yesterday, this new one was found, but when trying to remove it, the software will begin the process but seems to freeze. It will seem like its working but it will continue all day if I let it. Today I allowed it to work a half hour after which, I stopped the removal attempt manually. Does anyone have any idea or fix regarding this problem. Thanks

Mentor
    hmm if MSAS is not able to remove it in normal mode try running the computer in safe mode. This could be something in memory which might not die.

So try safe mode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.