Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

AOL IM help please - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AOL IM help please

that has tons of add-ons that can screw up various programs on your computer. Althogh i have it downloaded it and it hasnt done anything, so that is just what i heard.......
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Associate
    Nope I never did that.. but I figured out what the problem was.. it was norton anti virus protection that was 9outdated..but we fixed that thanks for ya'lls help

God and peace,
    Vanessa

Originally posted by CoolJsa14@Jan 23 2005, 01:17 PM
    Did you ever download Smiley Central/Cursor Mania?
    [snapback]2822[/snapback]

Mentor
    Norton Antivirus? I would've never thought of that. I'm glad it works for you but it still doesn't make much sense why and how Norton would affect that software in this manner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've never heard of it doing that before...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.