Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Spongebob Squarepants - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spongebob Squarepants

Spongebob is NOT gay. He's NOT. He Can't be!
    But if he is, I will still love him.

Originally posted by CoolJsa14@Jan 27 2005, 03:15 PM
    Its got to be fun watching a sponge flip burgers made of beef inside of an underwater restaurant........
    [snapback]3141[/snapback]
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    You do? OMG... err who am I to say anything, I've never watched that show. In fact I don't watch TV at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, that's very sad. You should go watch an episode of Spongebob Squarepants right now. Mindless entertainment is wonderful. Ocassionally.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    Yeah, I wish I could. I'm at work right now and will be here for another hour. Although I have XBox and a 32 inch screen that can be made available to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gay or not, spongebob is a stupid kids show intended to mkae kids except "awkward" people. Or at least it looks that way. Gay or weird it doesnt really matter, the show is dumb.
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 27 2005, 09:40 PM
    You do? OMG... err who am I to say anything, I've never watched that show. In fact I don't watch TV at all.
    [snapback]3155[/snapback]
    I don't watch much TV either.

obviously you guys don't have kids.

"who lives in a pineapple under the sea.... SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" :P

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

....absorbent and yellow and porous is he

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Originally posted by CoolJsa14@Jan 27 2005, 08:13 PM
    Gay or not, spongebob is a stupid kids show intended to mkae kids except "awkward" people.? Or at least it looks that way.? Gay or weird it doesnt really matter, the show is dumb.
    [snapback]3166[/snapback]
    :unsure: When you have a family, you will understand how important kids' animation means to you. Yes, I agree this type of animation looks dumb,but they ain't dumb for kids.

BTW, kids animations are good ways of communicating with kids , specially under age of 5 / 7. :lol:

---------------------------

Rock on Jason. I thought the Spongebob haters were going to come over and beat me up!
    Karen
    Spongebob ROCKS B)

Originally posted by Jason Lu@Jan 30 2005, 06:06 PM
    :unsure: When you have a family, you will understand how important kids' animation means to you. Yes, I agree this type of animation looks dumb,but they ain't dumb for kids.

BTW, kids animations are good ways of communicating with kids , specially under age of 5 / 7. :lol:
    [snapback]3325[/snapback]

-Eleanor Roosevelt-