Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

One nice thing Windows always manage to support

Thread: One nice thing Windows always manage to support

Good Guru

One nice thing Windows always manage to support

is giving you BSOD.

Long before, it will just give you and stare at you. Now, it will give you and then automatically reboot leaving you no chance of knowing it even quit on you. The next thing you know, all your work is gone.

I installed XP on my lappy only recently so I may be late to catch up with but how to tell what went wrong? It offer me to send in error report to Microsoft but it won't bring up my wireless network unless I cancel the reporting tool effectly sending me into endless loop. Why can't I see it as well? Am I too dumb to tell? Yes, that must be it.

Re:One nice thing Windows always manage to support

Right-Click on MY Computer and select Properties. go to Advance Options-->Startup and Recovery. There should be an option there so the machine won't restart on a bluescreen. When the machine bluescreens, you will get an exception code (usually 0x0000something).
    Go with that code to http://support.microsoft.com, and check it there.

Also, you can go to Control Panel-->Administrative Tools-->Event Viewer-->System Events (?) and scroll down to the time of the bluescreen. The exception code should be there too.

For my IBM Thinkpad, using a wireless nic to connect to my tower system router, I have to be Admin for the wireless nic to work.

I've tried everything possible to get wireless working as normal user but it doesn't seem to work, so I added a new user with Admin rights.

The laptop is using Win XP Pro.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=25;threadid=10134;start=0#msg91750 date=1105293438]
    It offer me to send in error report to Microsoft but it won't bring up my wireless network unless I cancel the reporting tool effectly sending me into endless loop.
    [/quote]
    I guess I misread the problem. So your wireless works , but not when the error reporting tool is active?

Does your wireless works even if you're not using Admin rights?

Good Guru

[quote author=Saptech link=board=25;threadid=10134;start=0#msg91761 date=1105323435]
    So your wireless works , but not when the error reporting tool is active?

Does your wireless works even if you're not using Admin rights?

[/quote]Yeap and yeap.