Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Friday Night!!!

Thread: Friday Night!!!

Hybrid View

Friday Night!!!

Can anyone tell me what happens on Friday night???? Anyone?

Thats right, mcangeli turns 12 Friday! Happy birthday!
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor

Birthday? Birthday Party?

Hey, did ANYONE get an invitation?

Anyone? :cry:

Snct should know what happens at 12:01 (its actually saturday morning).

Quote Originally Posted by jro
    Thats right, mcangeli turns 12 Friday! Happy birthday!
    No... my 27th Birthday was the 9th.

Ah yes... The return of our friend Harry Potter :mrgreen: . Half-Blood Prince promises to be a big one (if you care about these things, of course ) . Jo Rowling hasn't let hardly anything slip, except for the names of three chapters in the new book. And yes... I know about who's rumored to die, but I won't comment about that. Suffice it to say book 7 will be printed under a different agreement, in a different town .

As usual, I'll have my audiobook in hand (no later than Monday, I hope ) . I can hardly wait .
    Steve

Woo, I forgot about the next Harry Potter book. I have the first one, and I am considering reading it one of these days. :roll:
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Pottery

The first one's the best. Classic story of good vs. evil, twists in the plot, some characters honest-as-the-day-is-long even if they look as if they should be baddies, surprise ending. Great film too .
    Things go downhill somewhat after that.

Creative Commons

I can't help wondering what would happen if J K Rowling wanted to release it under Creative Commons licence. After all, there were guns brandished when someone sneaked one out of the printing press in Bungay, Suffolk, England a month ago; surely she does not want blood on her hands and by now she must have enough money.
    I think she'd be sued by the publisher