Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MS Money 2004 for Pocket PC

Thread: MS Money 2004 for Pocket PC

I have installed MS Money 2004 for Pocket pC on my iPAQ 4355. I noticed that Money has started displaying my acount balances on my Today's screen. Is there a way to prevent it from doing this? I do not mind it showing the Money Icon on the Today's screen, but I do not want to see my balances there. When I want to view my balances, I will start Money and access as necessary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tilla

Mentor
    You can customize your today screen. I can't tell you exact location because it's different on most handhelds but you'd go to start - system settings - today or something along those lines.

One you get to the today customization screen, you will be able to simply choose which items you want shown and which ones you don't.

Hope this helps.

BTW I'm moving your thread to the Pocket PC forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Genesis: Thank you very much. It worked this time. I tried initially to not display the Money on th ehome screen, but it still kept displaying whetehr it was checked or unckecked. I just went in and checked again and the box was checked. i unchecked it and it went away. I was afraid I would have had to buy pocket Quicken for $30. I have both programs on my computer, but decided i would use Money since i can download the Pocket version for free froom Microsoft.

Thanks again.
    Tilla

Mentor
    Right on! Glad it fixed it for you. Hope you'll stick around with us for some time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.