Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

DVD Decoder

Thread: DVD Decoder

Whenever I turn on my PC...a MS "Help and Support" window will pop up (See Attachment)

If I click on Update Now, it will take me to a website that charge me $$$ for update my DVD decoder..

Obviously, I don't want that....but I do want my DVD decoder updated since the stupid WinXP pro is keep telling me that "....incompatible with current OS.."

What can I do? Where can I download a free DVD decoder if i have to?

Is there any other solutions? :blink:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------

Mentor
    hmm not sure why it'd do that. Try doing Windows Update and see if that'll get you something. Or try clicking on update later and create a shortcut on the desktop, it might stop bugging you.

OK>I will try to do that..see what will happen!

Another "Myth of WinXP Pro"

Mentor
    bah that's an odd one.

um do you mind if I move this topic to Windows XP?

i dun mind! I hope people in that section can help me out!

Thanks, Genesis! You are a good buddy!

Mentor
    No worries, I'm just as clueless as you are :lol:

Topic moved.