Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PC Linux or Mac?

View Poll Results: Which do you think is better?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: PC Linux or Mac?

PC, i hate mac/apple

PC is the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mentor
    What's the difference in PC and linux?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    Originally posted by genesis@Jan 4 2005, 11:10 PM
    What's the difference in PC and linux?
    [snapback]2073[/snapback]
    I think he means Windows and Linux.

Which in that case i would pick linux, its super reliable ( one of the reasons its used for servers ). It is also free ( you can buy a distro cd for a small emount of money if you dont want to download it ). It also comes with alot of software. It is easy to use ( Try Mandrake Linux ( prob. the easiest one of the lot ).

Im still using windows though :huh: ( Sometimes use linux )

Mix the Apple design with regular PC's and you'd have a stunning combo. But, at the moment, PC's win.

Mentor
    I use the following OS's:

At home:
    Windows XP Pro
    Red Hat Linux 9
    Windows 98

At work:
    Windows 2000
    Red Hat Linux 7.3
    Sun Solaris

So which one should I choose? I use all of them mixed operating systems.

Associate
    Thats the best idea, you get the best from the differnt os.

[quote]Mix the Apple design with regular PC's and you'd have a stunning combo. But, at the moment, PC's win.[.quote]

PC's are looking better nowadays, mabey not as good when you look at package pcs from dell and other big companies but go down to your local computer store and take a look at there cases . some nice stuff