Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Member Games. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Member Games.

yea, he knows alaot about computers, from what I can see.
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Mentor
    And he satisfies his soul by sharing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, he does. Some stuff even helped me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mentor
    You can do the same, as I mentioned earlier, ask google like you'd ask your friend.

Originally posted by genesis@Jan 4 2005, 05:11 PM
    You can do the same, as I mentioned earlier, ask google like you'd ask your friend.
    [snapback]2018[/snapback]
    Offtopic: Is Google better than Yahoo?
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Mentor
    google is the best you can get.

I have already posted some good ones. But where do paint tutorials go?
    Here is one:http://pandora.hhs.homewood.k12.al.u...ood/paint.html

Mentor
    paint goes in Microsoft Software forum.

Originally posted by The Donald@Jan 4 2005, 11:28 PM
    What about Regix? He is posting topics left and right.
    [snapback]2011[/snapback]
    Yeah, but regix probably could care less about his post count.

Mentor
    Originally posted by Mikal@Jan 5 2005, 06:41 AM
    Yeah, but regix probably could care less about his post count.
    [snapback]2178[/snapback]
    Precisely!