How to convert a Corel presentation to PowerPoint 2003 format
This article describes how to convert a Corel presentations slide to a .jpeg graphic to be inserted into a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
To export Corel presentation slides as .jpeg files, follow these steps.
Note Each slide of your Corel presentation must be saved as a separate .jpeg file, and then inserted into a PowerPoint 2003 presentation. To do so, follow these steps for each slide of your Corel presentation.
Step 1: Save Each Slide as a .jpeg File
1. Open the Corel slide show presentation that you want to convert to PowerPoint 2003, on the File menu, click Save As.
2. In the File name box, type a name for the Corel presentation.
3. In the Save as type box, click Joint Photographic Experts Group, and then click Save.
The .jpeg file is now ready to be inserted into a PowerPoint 2003 slide.
Step 2: Insert Each .jpeg File into PowerPoint 2003
Use one of the following methods.
Insert a Single .jpeg File
To insert a single .jpeg file into PowerPoint 2003, follow these steps: 1. In PowerPoint 2003, on the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click From file.
2. In the Insert Picture dialog box, locate the .jpeg file that you want to insert, and then click Insert.
3. Resize the .jpeg image to fit your slide.
Insert Two or More .jpeg Files
To insert two or more .jpeg files into PowerPoint 2003, follow these steps: 1. In PowerPoint 2003, on the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click New Photo Album.
2. Click File/Disk, click the folder that contains your pictures in the Look in box, and then select two or more pictures that you want to insert.
To select more than one picture, press and hold down the CTRL key while you click the pictures.
3. Click Insert.
4. You can sort your pictures in the Pictures in album box, and you can remove a picture.
To remove a picture, click the picture, and then click Remove.
5. In the Picture layout box, click Fit to slide, and then click Create.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
? Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003