Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Welcome to Microsoft Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Microsoft Forums

Mentor
    Welcome to Microsoft Forums

Please read this post for updated information on status of MSForums.org and for extended membership.

- MSForums.org is not complete yet. We are building the site and it's content for Microsoft product consumers to enjoy. Users can register for free during this time.

- MSForums.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. This website is created by a Microsoft product user just like the rest of us and there is no official support provided by Microsoft's employees. Support on this site is on a member-to-member basis and free for everyone.

- The above information may change without notice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool, thanks

Mentor
    Ironic! The first member to post with a cool name. Welcome aboard... um... MSB You're one of the very first members, I hope you'll stick around with us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks man I will

Mentor
    lol i like your avatar.

Originally posted by genesis@Aug 31 2004, 07:37 PM
    lol i like your avatar.
    [snapback]15[/snapback]
    Thanks

Nice forums gen! A welcoming change from the games forums. I am sure these are going to rock. Hay Gen do u need a MOD cause ill be happy to help around here.

Mentor
    hey marik! Nice to see you made it here. Surely I'll need a mod, send me a PM and we'll talk.

Hey, great to be here. Hope this will grow as big as your other forums have done.

Mentor
    I certainly hope so, but that'll be when I start up officially

This site is actually doing better than I thought, considering it's not launched yet.