Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MS Train Simulator

Thread: MS Train Simulator

Been thinking of getting Microsoft Train Simulator cos I remember this train simulator game I had as a kid which ran in DOS and was really good fun. And I also loved playing on Sid Meirs Railroad.

Has anyone got it, what do they think of it before I shell out the cash? :huh:

A train simulator? That is weird. Would be cool though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Is this like Railroad Tycoon?

Mentor
    It's like the Railroad tycoon but more detailed. If you like those kind of games, the reviews are very good. I think you should get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I enjoyed Railroad Tycoon very much so.
    Maybe I will get it.

Mentor
    Railroad tycoon, man I've spent thousands of hours on it - the one that used to work in dos. I still have it and I think some day I'll get some old computer out, install dos on it and play that game.

I spent dozens of hours on a demo I had of it for my Dreamcast. It was great, and it only had one level.