Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Tsunami - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tsunami

Maybe they want supplies instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah i've already donated some of my old clothes and can goods...what have you guys donated ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.:
    ::
    ::
    :.

I donated a couple of dollars at the nearby Red Cross.

im going to donate like $50 sometime.......soon
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

So far my mom and dad donated $20.00 at the gudware(temple) when they were there a couple of days ago, and now they are planing on donating another $100.00 at red cross.

Mac

Iam glad eveybody is contributing to this cause.

whats the death toll at right now?

I think over 200,000. And alot of them missing.

Alot of people are also dieing from disease, Makes me glad I live in America.

hi

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.