Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

my computer

Thread: my computer

When you click on my computer and it shows you the drives is their any way of changing the icon for the C:/ drive?.
    Linux Rocks

Mentor
    I'm not sure but there's an option of changing folder icons. Try the same, right click - properties - customize or something along those lines.

There could be harsher ways too, which can be found on research.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    You could probably modify SHELL32.dll and change the icon in there. I think that's where it gets it from. Unless you know what you're doing though, I wouldn't go there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Computer Specifications
    | CPU: Intel P4 3.0C
    | Motherboard: ASUS P4C800-E
    | RAM: Corsair 2x512MB PC3200 Dual-Channel
    | Video Card: nVidia GF4 Ti4400
    | Audio Card: Creative Audigy 2 ZS
    | Hard Drives: 36.7GB WD Raptor, 2x120GB WD Special Edition
    | OS: Windows XP Pro

Mentor
    I do believe it comes from shell32.dll but how to change it in that file is not known to me.

Associate
    Resource Hacker

Computer Specifications
    | CPU: Intel P4 3.0C
    | Motherboard: ASUS P4C800-E
    | RAM: Corsair 2x512MB PC3200 Dual-Channel
    | Video Card: nVidia GF4 Ti4400
    | Audio Card: Creative Audigy 2 ZS
    | Hard Drives: 36.7GB WD Raptor, 2x120GB WD Special Edition
    | OS: Windows XP Pro

Mentor
    Awesome! I hope that lil program doesn't come with too many adwares though.

That program is the best!

I hacked into the scores of this game I play on my PDA with it and beat my mates... Hehe

Mentor
    You cheat? too bad man, you're a bad boy. I'll tell all your friends.

I only cheated once on Bejeweled, okay? :P

Associate
    IF you dont fancee using that PRogram.

USe STYle XP.

That lets you import NEW Icon SETS!

get it here: TGT Soft