Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Have you got an xbox?

View Poll Results: Have you got an xbox?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you got an xbox?

i was wondering how many people owned an xbox and what they are like. At the moment i don't own one due to the many ps1 + 2 games i have i was thinking of getting one later next year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    No.

Dont have one.

PC > Every Console

ANY DAY of and EVERY day of the WEEK!

i have all consoles. Xbox was my first and defenatly the best one i have.

hmm. aren't the controls wierd though?

I hate the pad, that's why I use the Smart Joy Frag for the XBOX

x-box is the best system, and it has the memory of a computer!
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

I used to have an X-Box, before I moved to Europe.
    I only had Halo, Midtown Madness 3, and the GTAouble Pack.
    It was worth it.

I originally wanted it for Halo alone.

The controls are great. Well if you are used to them. People who play PS2 a lot will find them strange. But once you get used to them they are great. The controler S is good too.

I Love XBOX! I use the controller s also, only problem for me is a brain lock going from game to game and remembering which buttons do what. But once I get back in the groove it's like riding a bike. Santa brought this one for my kids, so I did a lot of research into PS2 or xbox and everything else that's out there. It was my opinion that xbox was the best, but then again PS3 is supposed to be out in under a year (I think). Pluses are great graphics, memory included. Minuses are not enough E games for my young'uns and need a $30 add on to play dvd's through it. But then again it's worth the $30 to have an extra dvd player in my opinion.

Originally posted by Marik@Jan 1 2005, 01:37 PM
    The controls are great. Well if you are used to them. People who play PS2 a lot will find them strange. But once you get used to them they are great. The controler S is good too.
    [snapback]796[/snapback]
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Mentor
    I have both XBox and PS2, I use PS2 more... which is very rare

There's no comparison between these two systems. Xbox is more powerful but PS2 has a much bigger market share.