Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Alphabet game - Page 55
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Alphabet game

Doesn't sound like any fun at all...

My word - Smallpox

Wikipedia: Atelectasis is defined as a state in which the lung, in whole or in part, is collapsed or without air.

I was trying to think of a way to use that word at lunch. "I was jogging up this hill, huffing and puffing... I thought I was suffering from atelectasis!", but "heart attack" would have been better. Much too long for Scrabble!

xanthous

"I was jogging up this hill, huffing and puffing... I thought I was suffering from atelectasis and when I turned totally xanthous I knew it was time to take a break". That might work...

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sarcophagus

Advisor
    sarcomatosis

Stigmata - trying to get off the "s"...lol

aardvark

My sites:
    -

Advisor
    kyanize

Getting fancy... eidetically

yojan

My sites:
    -

seeing we are speaking of distance...
    nanometre