Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Which Browsers do you use? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which Browser do you like most?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Browsers do you use?

Associate
    I only use Firefox. The only time I use IE is for Windows Updates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

I use Mozilla Firefox and have been for a year and a half. It's unbeatable.

If I were to stop using Firefox I'd probably switch to regular Mozilla... anything but IE.

Mozilla's winning.

Originally posted by PaulitoZ@Jan 1 2005, 04:53 PM
    Mozilla FireFox, occasionally when a site i want to go to doesnt work in ff i use i.e,

I stayed away from sp2 aswell, I feel my computer is secure without it, i have the software to protect it, and its not let me down yet.
    [snapback]748[/snapback]
    You're right, now that I have XP Media center edition (with SP2) it seems that I get more spyware, everyday! I had XP Pro SP1 before it got battered by a virus that I installed myself, but I prefer that lol

I use Mozilla Firefox.

Glad to see Mozilla winning.

I use either Firefox or Mozilla

i like firefox

Originally posted by The Donald@Jan 2 2005, 01:24 AM
    I use Mozilla Firefox.
    [snapback]894[/snapback]
    What was the point of making the exact same topic, when you had already posted in this one?

Originally posted by Mikal@Jan 5 2005, 11:42 PM
    What was the point of making the exact same topic, when you had already posted in this one?
    [snapback]2179[/snapback]
    Because he likes to pointlessly spam.

I'm still using IE6 because it does the job and I don't have any issues with it.