Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Best Xbox Game?

View Poll Results: Which do you think is the best game ever made for the Xbox?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Xbox Game?

I think ive given a very hard choice here. so what do u think.

Mentor
    i'm obligated to choose gta double pack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Umm.. Halo, anyone?

Halo is a great game but MGS is for me is my fav. No dis respect to halo from me i love them both but mgs just a little bit more.

GTAouble Pack does it.

It was a tuffie, I really wanted to pick Halo and Project Gotham Racing 2,

Halo and GTA: Doublepack is good.

GTA Double Pack is a nice game..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.:
    ::
    ::
    :.

Gta San Andreas will be good for the xbox. Any dates yet?

June 7th and 10th.

halo.........the best X-Box game ever, for the best system ever........they kinda go together than!
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??