Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Charley

Mentor

Hurricane Charley

As some of you might know, Hurricane Charley is heading towards Florida and according to the last predictions it will pass right through where I live. If we get and extended power outage LJR will go down. So if you can't get to LJR over the weekend, you'll know that things are getting pretty bad around here.

Re:Hurricane Charley

Good luck! Here's hoping you get off ok!

Mentor

Re:HurricaneCharley

[quote author=cloverm link=board=18;threadid=9665;start=0#msg87831 date=1092267134]
    As some of you might know, Hurricane Charley is heading towards Florida and according to the last predictions it will pass right through where I live. If we get and extended power outage LJR will go down. So if you can't get to LJR over the weekend, you'll know that things are getting pretty bad around here.
    [/quote]

good luck down there cloverm

you need help putting the sheets of ply wood over your windows?

You could act like Lt Dan and stand on the roof of your house in the middle of the storm and yell at the sky!!

Mentor

[quote author=boblucci link=board=18;threadid=9665;start=#msg87869 date=1092338537]

good luck down there cloverm

you need help putting the sheets of ply wood over your windows?

You could act like Lt Dan and stand on the roof of your house in the middle of the storm and yell at the sky!!
    [/quote]

Nah, I'm not that paranoid. I'm just going to collect and tie down any loose stuff in my back yard, then sit around and watch the show ...

goodluck cloverm ;D ;D

<scooby doo voice>rut row</scooby doo voice>

good luck cloverm!

Good Luck! Hope none of your property will be damaged or would be affected by Charley or Bonnie.

Shebang

With the new projected path and upgrade to a Cat4 it is comming right where I live in a few hours (western polk county). I wish everyone else in Florida good luck and stay safe!

:'(

Mentor

Looks like we have dodged it where I live. It's a bit windy and rainy, but nothing hurricane-like. Good luck there, Aschrow.

Re:Hurricane

hehe couple flights were cancelled at the airport today that were goin out to florida, but the MCO/orlando flight i did went out, i was sendin the bags up like "you poor bastards"