Hi,

I have searched the web, google, microsoft kb, high and low for answers to some errors. I was hoping anyone on this board might be able to help me.

I am getting two errors;

The first occurs when a user is trying to move a distribution list from their personal address book, to the public address book. They get the error message; "Can't move the items. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again."
The distribution list has more than 300 names in it, I am curious if outlook is not only trying to move said distibution list but if it is trying to move all the contacts at the same time. If this is how it is can someone please tell me the simplest way to divide up the distribution list into smaller lists?

Thanks,

The second occurs, (for all users) when going into the public address book there is a distribution list again, and when you try to double click on it and open it for editing, it gives this error message; "Can't open this item. There is not enough memory available on the Microsoft Exchange Server computer to perform this operation. Contact your system administrator." But out Exchange server is running with 4 gigs of memory, and when I watch the system resources it is using maybe 512 at any given time, and the four processors are only running at about 2% ish, with one occasionally spiking.

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Wolfe