Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Word Tutorials

Thread: Word Tutorials

Associate
    Below is a list of links to various Word Tutorial sites where you can find tutorials. If you have some links, feel free to post them. I will add them to the list.

http://www.fgcu.edu/support/office2000/word/

Mentor
    ya know what, I bet most of us don't know half of word. it's a very powerful program i tell ya that much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    We know spell check... all you need, what else is there?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Computer Specifications
    | CPU: Intel P4 3.0C
    | Motherboard: ASUS P4C800-E
    | RAM: Corsair 2x512MB PC3200 Dual-Channel
    | Video Card: nVidia GF4 Ti4400
    | Audio Card: Creative Audigy 2 ZS
    | Hard Drives: 36.7GB WD Raptor, 2x120GB WD Special Edition
    | OS: Windows XP Pro

Associate
    Originally posted by genesis@Sep 13 2004, 01:29 AM
    ya know what, I bet most of us don't know half of word. it's a very powerful program i tell ya that much.
    [snapback]70[/snapback]
    Yes it is. I've had to use it on several occasions at school. It's the only thing we use at our school, they literally teach us how to do stuff in Word.

For example, the Business class we have at my school (Business Documentation or something like that) has us using Word a lot. Highly used and highly powerful.

Mentor
    Mail Merge is a major tool in MS Word used in businesses around the world, we never even touch it at home.

Man, I almost died with out those turtorials. :P

I use the equation editor for all my assignment, since they're all pure maths and physics. Most people around my college don't even know how to get the equation editor up!

Mentor
    What's an equation? B)