Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Linuxfoo logo attempt

Thread: Linuxfoo logo attempt

Linuxfoo logo attempt

Here's my try to get a free book.

Mentor

LOVE IT!

Wildheart, Great job but you are going to catch hell for that foot! That foot will end up in your a$$.

I vote for your Linuxf00 and the FOOT but I can take the heat!
    If you don't get the book, let me know and I will send you a movie!

for those who may be offended I Kame up with this.

Mentor

w00t

WH, could you put a little 'TUX' in each foot?

I went ahead and for S&G (sh*ts and giggles) I put the second banner in.

the only comment I would make is that if you make the image 111px high, and centered, it wouldn't but up against the top like it currently does.

Otherwise, its looking good....

I like it but if i was you i would center the to feet to have an even space beetwen linuxfoo.
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.