Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

New here? Introduce yourself - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New here? Introduce yourself

Hey everyone, im racing_warrior, i like racing game, hence the name, ya, not really good wiht computers, came from GFC, referred from gen, great dude there ... later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EVERYBODY DANCE, EVERYBODY DANCE, everybody look at your pants

While looking at my sig, my wienie has struck a rigamortis

victory shall be mine!!!

Welcome RW
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.

-Eleanor Roosevelt-

WELCOME

welcome racing_warrior enjoy your stay at msforums

B) Hello folks !

Me Gizmo hanging around here. I got some intermediate to advanced Win XP Pro knowledge, so I'll try to help out anyone in need up to my power but :P in the mean time I'll be learning new things from you guys !

Hello, nice to see some new people here, enjoy.

Associate
    Hello Im Mr Smith. I love gta and I registered here because I...............wanted to ok I don't know but I'm staying.

New here, just found the site while doing a search on Microsoft forums on google. I view a few other sites that are nice, but very anti-MS, so it takes the fun out of being apart of that crowd. I know Ms is not perfect and I am not against the other O/S out there, but just tired of hear the negs. all the time when you bring up ANYTHING about MS.

Rick
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |

Associate
    I'm new here.. and this counts as a post, so what the hell. Even though no-body actually goes through the whole thing and reads it.. but hey, whatever.

Hello everyone, spinboy here, new member of the forum. Glad to be here so be nice and DON'T scare me away! :lol: