Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

hello!

Thread: hello!

hello!

Hello all,
    I am a web designer who is interested in more than just front end. I never thought I would but after reading about the possibilities of Linux as opposed to ftp, and just all the things that would make my life easier, is so exciting! I look forward to learning more and meeting great people.

Here is my website: www.miuz01.com

Welcome.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Welcome!
    Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
    Hooked on Linux Registered Linux User #299372

Ditto!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.