Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Updated Theme

Thread: Updated Theme

Updated Theme

I've slightly updated the site's theme in an effort to make it look less cluttered. The changes are:

1. The link text is now a dark blue instead of black.
    2. Link Text isn't underlined.
    3. Most sub forums have been promoted to parent forums to make it easier to spot topics of interest.
    4. The thick dark blue line that outlined many tables has been changed to a thinner on.

Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to let everyone know ahead of time.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    I'm not sure making specific distro help to main forum promotion. I mean after all, how many uses OSX, for example? KK is the only one I know. And if he needs OSX specific help, I doubt he will get it here.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

The MAC sub-forum was always there, I just promoted it to the top level. Seeing that the latest models run a *NIX OS, I thought it would be appropriate to promote it. I have moved it to the bottom of the distro list.

My sites:
    -

Good Guru
    I don't mean to say the order in which the forums are structured. If you do the poll on distro usage, you will see that Fedora, Ubuntu and SuSE are the most with a few BSD/Mac/Mandriva here and there. Also, how many of them are distro specific problems? So instead of cluttering the forum with these main top level, I personally think it's better to have distro specific help with all those distro sub-forums; like before.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    1. Link Text isn't underlined.
    That has to be the single most confusing change you have EVER made Peter, now links look like normal text, how am I suppose to know where to click. I don't run the cursor over every word you know.

Please consider reversing that and conserve my remaining humanity - show you are capable of love.. and all that crap.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

I've restored the underlines.

My sites:
    -