Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bored

Thread: Bored

Bored

Just thought I'd let you all know. I'm just hanging out in #fedora trying to help with issues, and checking the board in hopes of new posts. I should sleep.....
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Come over here and do some of my work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Well, I'm not bored now. OS X partition decided to foobar itself, so now I'm having to reinstall it, and FC6. :P
    arrogance breeds ignorance