Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Good Browser

Thread: Good Browser

Good Browser

Hey how many remember this browser?

NCSA Mosaic....ahhhh what memories!

ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/Unix/
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

I had just quit computers right before that browser was released, because I was too pissed about the internet. I do remember using Telix and Fidonet like my life depended on it though.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer View Post
    I had just quit computers right before that browser was released, because I was too pissed about the internet. I do remember using Telix and Fidonet like my life depended on it though.
    I used Telix for a short time, too, but don't remember anything about it as it was such a long time ago. We've come a long way since then!
    Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
    Hooked on Linux Registered Linux User #299372

I still miss those days, except for the long-distance bills.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I remember NCSA Mosaic when I worked for a bank. I had to sneak and browse the net.

At home I had an old 2 floppy Radio Shack Tandy laptop, no hard drive and a 1200 baud modem. I signed up with Compuserve & then Prodigy and was able to surf and whatnot.

What fun and memories.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"