Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi Cybergal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Cybergal

Good Guru

Hi Cybergal

Long time no see (ah, I mean, no post).

What sup?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Compunuts View Post
    Long time no see (ah, I mean, no post).

What sup?
    Thanks for missing me! I've been here, just not posting; busy year with two moves - one last month - and frequent travelling. Gearing up for Christmas now. There's always something, isn't there?
    Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.
    Hooked on Linux Registered Linux User #299372

Ah.. the sexy cybergal. southern belle and Linux user extraordinare
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovechild View Post
    Ah.. the sexy cybergal. southern belle and Linux user extraordinare
    Ah, Lovechild, charmer extraordinare!

It's almost scary....
    arrogance breeds ignorance

Good Guru
    I saw you logged in the other day so I thought I'd post and ask you how' you been.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Quote Originally Posted by cybergal View Post
    Ah, Lovechild, charmer extraordinare!
    You might need to be careful suga.. my last Southern belle left me

You might need to be careful suga.. my last Southern belle left me
    From Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem 'In Memoriam:27', 1850:

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost
    Than never to have loved at all.

Keep these words in mind and remember that even a "charmer extraordinare" canlose the girl. There's no shame in trying. She probably wasn't the right one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cybergal View Post
    She probably wasn't the right one for you.
    Trust me I even did the down on one leg bit, she is a great person. She however did what every other women I've ever dated had done.. "I'm not worthy, I can't let you wreck your life by being with me".. go figure, if I'm this great why aren't hot intelligent women kicking my door in.. I can provide my address.

So I guess I'm in the market for a new cuddly milf.. any takers?

go figure, if I'm this great why aren't hot intelligent women kicking my door in..
    Maybe you're not hanging out with the "hot intelligent" crowd. A change of venue, perhaps?