Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

HI I'm new here

Thread: HI I'm new here

Wink HI I'm new here

hello from spain,
    English is not my natural language therefore I hope you'll pardon me for all kinds of mistake
    this board looks nice so I will stay around to see if it is as well comfortable
    I'm a mixed windows/linux user my first time with linux was back in 1996 with a suse 6.1 (or was it 6.4?) and it took me weeks to have it working...and a month to finaly be able to burn a CD
    I'm now a mandriva user since a few years and I'm very disapointed by their latest release the 2007! it doesn't feel finished, lots of littles problems that forces you to go to comandline (wich was the point of mandriva: all graphic config). I think I'll swich soon to ubuntu or go back to my first love (suse).
    I use windows maybe once a month or even less as to be honest since not so long (open office 2.0) linux can do all I need.
    I've got a few computer at home, all dual boot and most of them dont run windows too often
    But still, my years of (bad and good) experience with windows,linux and building up my computers are used regularly to help people on a board I'm on since 2001 dedicated to help people in trouble.
    I think I'm now done with the presentations, I've got lot of reading to do around.

Welcome to OpenFree! Sounds like you have a plan of action to benefit yourself, and you are in great hands here for all your Linux questions. If you get stuck anywhere, these are the people to ask.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Welcome aboard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Bienvenido! Welcome to OpenFree! I'm sure you'll be happy here.

Where in Spain are you from?

I'm not too far from madrid...I'm not spanish but french (the weather is so much better in spain and the life much more pleasant that I decided to move here almost 6 years ago and havent regreted one second so far).

How did you find this site?

as I have plenty of spare time i'm around plenty of boards and spending more than 8Hrs a day on the net leads me to all kind of places