Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Core 6 is out

Thread: Core 6 is out

Core 6 is out

In case anyone wants to know
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

And yes ... if you are running FC6 Test # releases you can easily upgrad wtih ... it worked great for me (FC6 Test3 -> FC6) but your milage may vary ....

Code:
    yum -y update; rpm -Uvh ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/fedora-release-6-4.noarch.rpm; yum -y upgrade
    "In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Mixing repos...is that still a problem ?

Whats the best combination of repos? [ IYHO ]
    I was standing in the park wondering why Frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me.