Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FC Free DVD Program

Thread: FC Free DVD Program

FC Free DVD Program

Hi , I know this might not be a good place to ask this question , but I have to do it:
    I have requested a free FC5 DVD from fedoraproject.org and although it has been approved I haven't recived it.It is more than one month from the time my request was approved.How can I get any information about my request ?
    Can anyone help ?
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

The free DVD project is run by community members, we don't have a spacedude flipping the bill for such things.

I'll be happy to provide a DVD if you are unable to download one, just pm me the addy and which version you want. I know the OpenFree.org community has in the past had a distro request thread for those who are unable to download cds/dvds..

Peter: can we get a sticky thread for that suppose?
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think we have talked about this in another thread. Problem is that most people who are willing to mail cd's/dvd's are in the US (including me) and I *think* there are some legal repercusions for us shipping software to Iran...:/
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I think we have talked about this in another thread. Problem is that most people who are willing to mail cd's/dvd's are in the US (including me) and I *think* there are some legal repercusions for us shipping software to Iran...:/
    I'm in Denmark and there are no restrictions on exporting crypto so I'll be able to ship a DVD just shot me a private message with the adresse along with the version you want.

In the US it is absolutely illegal to export crypto, nor has the US signed the Wassenaar agreement to relax this dragonian policy. So I wouldn't recommend any americans to violate this law, you might be labelled terrorists and.. well you know what happens next. All for sharing with your neighbor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I know that but there has been some other web sites in us which have send me free DVD's and I think I should have received the DVD from the fedoraproject.org.

Quote Originally Posted by omidkamangar View Post
    I know that but there has been some other web sites in us which have send me free DVD's and I think I should have received the DVD from the fedoraproject.org.
    Please see post #2 on this thread by Lovechild.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

If I can get my *** out of the house tomorrow before the post office closes I'll have this in the mail tomorrow since I'm sending a package to the US anyways - might as well do it all at once.

Thanks so much

Thumbs up

Thanks Lovey I received the DVD .
    Thank you so much.