Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Congrats KP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats KP

Good Guru

Congrats KP

I read from news feeds sections of blogs where Lovechild and Codergeek both wrote that Jesse (Killer Penguin) had a son ... man, it had been this long? I still remember Jesse getting married and posted his wedding pics and stuff .... how time fly ...

Congrats KP ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Fun I remember the first time Jesse posted pictures of Jessie.. I even remember Stryder144's exact comment

"I only have two words... and both of them are hubba"
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KP = ender/BOFH?
    arrogance breeds ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer View Post
    KP = ender/BOFH?
    Yup
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Good Guru
    Yeap, he now rarely have time to come around even before he joined RH/FC team. I guess Ashcrow is the same thing, barely seen him around once they join corporate circle.

When I was in corporate circle, I had too much time on my hands ...

Whoever said running your own business is easy, they don't know sh!t.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

That's awesome. Yeah, Schotty was telling me he got into some cool gig. That really doesn't surprise me though, not for him.

Btw, gratz Jamie, if you ever see this.

Good Guru
    So his life is now over ... maried with children. Wonder how long before he joins a chapter of No Maam.

LOL "No Mamm". I want one of the shirts.

Good Guru
    Me too ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Schotty View Post
    Me too ;D
    http://www.80stees.com/products/Marr...AM_t-shirt.asp
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?