Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Interest for a self made apt/yum repo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interest for a self made apt/yum repo

"In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrow View Post
    I want in on this too ;-). I create django and other python rpms for FC5/6 quote often and have just been posting them to my blog instead of a repo ...
    Cool, I will kep y'all posted.

I have been in talks with a few people off forum and they are aware but not everybody has of what my situation is.

I got bogged down with non PC related crap as soon as I started in with the casts and repo stuff. I have not abandoned it, just letting funds return ($900 left my bank acct to fix my truck) for the mixer kit and a new Treo (blackberry is near dead) and some funds to get a new domain and hosting (GoDaddy isnt seeming to be useful at all here).

Thats the deal. I hope to have this up and going ASAP, but no ETA as of yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.