Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Setting up a small LAN - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Setting up a small LAN

Some people need a push-start. On top of that, microsoft documentation is more vague then the OpenBSD install notes.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Yeah, people LOVE to talk about how Linux/Floss has no documentation and stuff ....

I paid $ 4K to learn how to do NT networking for my MCSE study and it was lousy at best. The best thing I got from that was I heard the guy (Solaris guy trash-talking about Linux) saying how good Solaris is compare to other *nixes and how good he got paid for knowing Solaris. I know it still true that Solaris guys got paid more but the notion that OSS has much less documentation is just crap.

If people have to paid 70 bucks for a copy of Red Hat and a book, they think they got robbed or something ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

analogx

i remember using one proxy called analogx proxy.

u can search for the proxy softwares or use sites like

snapfiles.com , download.com ...

Take x p cd , run it, select additional task, select home network