Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux Journals

Thread: Linux Journals

Linux Journals

Hi, for one of my courses I have choosen Linux to present as a topic for my presentation but now I need some journals about it and can't get some.
    I tried IEEE but it requires membership.
    I would be happy if someone could help me.
    Thanks in advance.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

Good Guru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

The absolute best Linux Journal would be Linux Weekly News (you require payment of access to content at once, all content older than a week is freely available).

Also you might like:
    planet.gnome.org
    planet.freedesktop.org
    planet.fedoradesktop.org
    planet.kernel.org

Blogs are an excellent source of Linux information, aside that digging around mailing lists is a good place for all kinds of information. What's your specific requirements?

A premade presentation by one of the Fedora Advocates can be found here:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chitle...hance_chit.pdf
    You could pick a bit of the information for that one.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.