Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

RSS News Aggregator

Thread: RSS News Aggregator

RSS News Aggregator

Anyone know of an RSS aggregator that can take RSS v2.0 feeds and merge them together into a single feed?

Ideally the single feed wouldn't need a database as historical data wouldn't be required. A flat file that is periodically overwritten would be just fine.

I want to use it as a feature on OpenFree. The vBulletin RSS feature dumps the data to the forum data base and doesn't automatically purge itself.

Any help would be welcome.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Have you checked planet planet?

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

We have a problem here. Every newsfeed is creating a new thread. I used to check new threads by hitting the New Threads button, but now that is not accurate at all!
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

I have disabled the feature until I can figure out how to get around the "New Posts" problem.

Will have an update soon.

My sites:
    -

Compunuts, I visited the site and it looks interesting.

A question for the members: Should we have a feed of tech related news, and/or feeds from member blogs?

We could create a poll on it. What do you think?

My sites:
    -

Good Guru
    I like tech orientated. I would keep a forum standard of staying FLOSS and maybe some technical Windows, Solaris, and Apple stuff too. User feeds should be great, but we need to have the ability to lock naughty member feeds. A feed masquerading as Linux Apps should not be pr0n or goatse crap.