Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forum Upgrade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Upgrade

Forum Upgrade

On Saturday, the forums will be frozen at 2:00pm California time so I can upgrade vBulletin to the latest version.

There are some feature enhancements with 3.6.1 and some minor security fixes.

Wish me luck!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Okay.

Good Luck!

Maintenance starting now.

My sites:
    -

Maintenance complete. Upgraded to vBulletin 3.61. PET integration seems to work OK too.

I modified the theme to minimize the number of customizations that need to be done after each upgrade.

Please let me know if you find any difficulties.

My sites:
    -

Good Guru
    Some of our avators don't work anymore, I noticed myself and Trickster's. Schotty's and yours work, AFAICT.

What dir avators are stored? Then may be I can change it to that dir from profile area.
    Last edited by Compunuts; 09-18-2006 at 06:08 AM.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Thanks. I restored the avatars. I didn't notice it before, they must have been cached in my browser.

My sites:
    -

The webserver hung up this morning. With FC1 there was an issue with Apache semaphores that caused all the HTTP sessions to hang. I found a script on the web to get around it, so I ran it again and the web server jumped back to life.

The next time I'll see if just try restarting Apache is sufficient. Anyone had issues like this with Apache on FC5? It's a bare metal install, not an upgrade, and fully up to date.

My sites:
    -

The forums were just upgraded to vBulletin v3.6.3 which fixed a number of security and functionality bugs.

Please let me know if you find any problem with the new version.

The forums were upgraded to vBulletin 3.6.4 earlier today to fix a known bug. Please let me know if you notice any problems.

My sites:
    -

Good Guru
    Out of curiousity, I keep seeing that you are running on FC1 and having lockups. Any reason you havent gone with RHEL/CentOS -- Designed for stability. FC 1 and 2 IMNSHO were a bit flaky as well for server use.