Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forum Upgrade - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Upgrade

Good Guru
    IMHO, I would ditch FC and go with CentOS/RHEL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

I upgraded the PET wiki to mediawiki version 1.9.0. Please let me know if you discover any errors.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Is Mediawiki any good? I was thinking of using a wiki in the office instead of regular Word documents which hardly seem to get updated.

If it's easy, and online, maybe my staff would actually use it.

I upgraded the forum and wiki software to their latest versions. If you find any problems, please let me know.

My sites:
    -

I just upgraded the forum to vBulletin 3.6.8.

Please let me know if you discover any problems.

My sites:
    -

I just upgraded the wiki to mediawiki version 1.11.0

Please let me know if there are any problems.

My sites:
    -

Holy freaking crap there is a lot of sponsor links all over the forum. What happened? lol
    arrogance breeds ignorance

KK, long time no see!

My sites:
    -

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    KK, long time no see!
    Yep yep. Been a bit busy. You know how it goes.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer View Post
    Yep yep. Been a bit busy. You know how it goes.
    yeah, right.

You have been sipping the Tsing Tao a bit more than I haven't ye?