Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I tied the knot!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I tied the knot!

I tied the knot!

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Yea!!! Congrats Trick & Fae!!
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Good Guru
    Well your life has now just ended .... the ring is really a coffin nail!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Yeah, what Schotty said ..........

When you really get settle, come back to us and ask us how to ignore your woman. :P ....

Anyhow, congrats Trickster and Faestar !!! It can't all be that bad, eh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    Ignoring doesnt work. Thats why bars and baseball stadiums exist. Oh, and the best one -- overtime! Get away from her and pay the credit cards off!

Good Guru
    Hey, come on... Don't teach him the bad stuff, he just got started. He only have one woman to deal with (for now). Not like PB and Stryder, they have to deal with multiple women. heheheh ....

No IT BS !!

Congrats is in order!

Thnaks
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Hmmm, he signed his life away!

Just kidding, congrats Trickster and hope it last a life time.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Good Guru
    Are we going to see Drunkster next year? :P

Nah, Fae can't be THAT bad. hehehe ...

No IT BS !!